Recruitment open days
We hold recruitment open days several times throughout the year - follow us on twitter to be the first to hear about when our upcoming open days will take place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our team. Ambitious and proud to provide world-class care, everyone who works at our Trust plays an important role in making our hospitals the incredible places they are.
Every member of our team is equally important, from our secretaries, domestics and electricians to our therapists, play specialists, nurses, midwives and doctors.
When you work for us you become part of a special family whose focus and priority is to continually improve the care we provide for patients and their families. To do this, we focus on you and what you need to help you do your very best in your role, whether you are delivering front-line care or supporting a corporate service. We care, develop, listen and involve you in key decisions and give opportunities to learn and make improvements.
To continue doing what we do so well, and to further strengthen our team, we’re looking for people who want to help us to deliver excellent care and provide the best patient experience.
Dates and locations:
We hold open days at both of our hospitals. You will be able to meet our staff and tour our hospitals to learn more about what we do and how you can join our amazing team.
Our next open day will take place in September 2019 at our Children's Hospital. You will be able to speak to teams who are based there and take a tour of the site.
Children's Hospital - 7 September 2019 10am until 2pm
Meet teams from the Children's Hospital including:
- Theatres - our Theatres team will be offering interviews to fill current vacancies on the day to suitable candidates with an interest in working in theatres
- All nursing - we are looking for registered nurses as well as students and those returning to work
- Mental health - our Forward Thinking Birmingham service will be interviewing for mental health practitioners on the day
- Neonatal (please note that our Neonatal team will be attending both events but if you are interested in working with them you will only need to attend one)
- Paediatric intensive care (PICU)
- Aspire (apprenticeships)
- Clinical Support Workers
- Patient Safety